Our Values underpin all we seek to do and be as St.Mark’s Church.
Our church has four dimensions:
Connecting with God through worship and prayer
- We recognise the importance of gathering to worship and expressing our praise and love for God through a variety of styles.
- We are all called to personal spiritual growth and formation through engaging with God’s word and allowing the Spirit to transform us.
- Our mission and ministry should always be grounded and sustained with prayer.
Fellowship and community with one another
- We are a family and seek to be inclusive and diverse, extending a warm welcome, and acceptance of all.
- As a family, we value the unity, friendship, love, care, and respect we share with one another.
Being witnesses to God’s love
- We are locally rooted, providing a space of peace and prayer, and to be a blessing to the community of Smith’s Parish.
- We are called to join God’s mission in the world: to care for those in need and to protect and honour God’s creation.
- We are called to every member ministry and that everyone is called to use their gifts, skills, time, and money to support God’s mission.
We are part of the Diocese of Bermuda and members of the worldwide body of Christ
- We honour the rich heritage of the Anglican Church; its leadership and adaptability, structures, words, and music.